Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Guided Visit tickets
Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Guided Visit
Enjoy visiting all the way up the world's famous monument Eiffel Tower with your guide. Your guide will take to the second floor on which s/he will tell you about the facinationg history of the Eiffel Tower and get a detailed description of the view.
- 2 to 3 hours (approx)
- Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Only 1st and 2nd floors are wheelchair accessible. Summit is not accessible with wheelchair
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be aware that the tour starting/meeting times are depending on the seasons. It could be 8.45 am or 8.15 am according the season time range you book your visit. Please don't forget to chek your starting/meeting time in your booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- How Does It Work
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What Should I Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Start your tour at our meeting point where you will meet your guide. S/He will take you the tower.
After you have passed the security checks, You get your tickets for the Eiffel Tower entrance. Your guide tell a history about the Tower by the time you get your tickets. The guide will take on the second floor with an elevator. S/He will continue guided tour on the 2nd floor.
On the second floor your guide will start by showing you all the famous monuments that can be seen from the Eiffel Tower. You will marvel at the golden dome of the Hôtel des Invalides, learn a few things about the history of Notre Dame and more ! By taking you all around the second floor, the guide will make you discover all the aspects of the City of Lights.
After answering all your questions about the view, your guide will tell you all about the unknown history of the beautiful Eiffel Tower. You will learn why the Eiffel Tower was built and the reasons it is still here, then you will hear about the illuminations and the color of the Tower and many more interesting information !
At the end of the visit, when all your questions will have found their answers, the guide will explain how to go to the first floor and how to go down.
Your ticket will grant you free access to the first floor of the eiffel Tower where you will be able to stop on your way down. The first floor of the Eiffel Tower is a really impressive one because this is where you can walk on a glass floor ! You will also find there a little museum about the Eiffel Tower including two little films, one about the construction of the Tower and the other about the illuminations of the Eiffel Tower.
Then you will be free to stay inside the Eiffel Tower for as long as you like. Once inside the Eiffel Tower, you can stay until it close, at 11PM in the winter and midnight in the summer.
Guided tour will end on the second floor. You will be on your own visiting the top.
Duration: 3 hours
- What's Included
- 1 hour guided tour of the Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- See Availability
- Where Do I Go
21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point