Chief's Luau at Sea Life Park tickets
Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Chief's Luau at Sea Life Park
Attend a luau on Oahu produced by the Original World Fire Knife Dance Champion, Chief Sielu. During this 3-hour evening, immerse yourself in the island's culture while interacting up close and personal with the Chief's tribe of warriors and hula dancers. After a lei greeting, enjoy a cocktail and partake in a sumptuous Hawaiian feast that includes pineapple glazed chicken and kalua pork. Watch a Polynesian show and participate in activities like headband weaving, fire making and hula lessons. Upgrade your experience to include priority access; pickup from select Waikiki hotels is available.
- Cancellation Policy
- This event can be cancelled up to 4 days (96 hours) before the date.
- 3 hours (approx)
- Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A picture ID must be present for guests over the age of 21 years of age in order to consume alcohol
- If transportation options are selected, please provide your hotel information in the "special requirements" field at check-out. Your exact pick-up time and location should be confirmed with the supplier asap by calling 808-664-0448
- Requests for ADA wheelchair lift bus at least 1 day in advance by calling 808-664-0448
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- How Does It Work
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What Should I Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chief's Luau, 400 Farrington Hwy Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-2020
Chief's Luau is excited to announce it has moved to its permanent custom built home at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii! Chief Sielu himself custom designed the new facilities at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii to make the perfect home for Chief's Luau. The new luau grounds feature a stunning 50-foot backlit cascading waterfall to tie in the island surroundings.
Duration: 3 hours
- What's Included
- Seating in Aloha section, shell lei greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet and 1 adult beverage.
- Seating in Paradise section, Kukui nut lei greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet (second section to buffet), 2 adult beverages.
- Seating in Royal section, fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet (first section to buffet), 3 adult beverages, souvenir gift, pork tasting straight from 'imu, poi and lomi lomi salmon sampling.
- Entry/Admission - Chief's Luau
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Monday; Wednesday; Friday; Sunday
- Where Do I Go
Chief's Luau, 400 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Luau starts at 5:15pm (Check-in begins at 5:00pm)
If transportation options are selected, you will be contacted by the supplier with exact pick-up location and time. Motorcoach departures vary between 3:45 and 4:15pm.
Returns to original departure point