Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu tickets
Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
Head to the west shore of Oahu to swim and snorkel with Hawaii’s spinner dolphins! Cruise along the Waianae Coast and snorkel with tropical fish and Hawaiian green sea turtles. During the winter months (January to March), the Waianae Coast has more visitors -- humpback whales! Round-trip Waikiki hotel transportation, lunch and snorkel gear are all included on this tour.
- Cancellation Policy
- This event can be cancelled up to 4 days (96 hours) before the date.
- 3 hours (approx)
- Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- How Does It Work
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What Should I Expect
We'll depart from Waianae Boat Harbor and travel along the scenic west coast in search of spinner dolphins. Take some of the most incredible photographs of your vacation as the spinners come to visit you and perform their superb aerial stunts. Few people have the opportunity to see these spectacular displays. Passively observing Spinner Dolphins while in the water is one of our goals. We follow guidelines that are dictated by Federal Law protecting these animals. We will make sure you observe these animals under an eco friendly leadership giving you a safe open ocean safari you will remember. We will also snorkel at sites with Hawaiian Sea Turtles and tropical fish. Occasionally, we encounter Bottlenose and Spotted dolphins too. During the winter months, we may even get to see a Humpback Whale or two or several. Excursions are led by seasoned island naturalists with years of experience on the Waianae Coast.
• Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Adventure, Waianae, Oahu, HI
- What's Included
- Snorkel gear: mask (prescription masks available), snorkel, fins and a life vests
- Dolphin viewing
- Seasonal Humpback whale viewing (winter months only)
- Lunch at Spinners Cafe: Choose from an assortment of breakfast or lunch local grinds.
- Round trip transportation from select Waikiki hotels
- Photo packages available for purchase
- Wet suits available to rent for $10
- Where Do I Go
Wai'anae Harbor, 85-471 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip transportation from most Waikiki hotels is included in this tour. We will contact you with the exact pick-up location and time prior to tour date.
Returns to original departure point