Discover Nashville tickets
Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Discover Nashville’s most famous landmarks and iconic sites on our most popular city bus tour! Enjoy the festive, live music on “Honky Tonk Row.” Take in spectacular views of the Nashville skyline and the Cumberland River at Riverfront Park. Admire the awe-inspiring Tennessee State Capitol, explore the Vanderbilt University campus, catch a glimpse of the Parthenon, and so much more. You won’t want to miss this incredible Music City tour! Not only does this tour allow you to discover Nashville by bus, but also on foot! Enjoy a self-guided tour of the Ryman Auditorium, a live-performance venue known as the “Mother Church of Country Music.” Then, Pay a visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame, an interactive musical museum that is a beautiful tribute to country music and the city of Nashville. Admission at both of these locations is included in the price of this tour. Get ready to discover the best of Nashville on this memorable sightseeing tour! Book your trip today!
- Cancellation Policy
- This event can be cancelled up to 4 days (96 hours) before the date.
- 3 hours 30 minutes (approx)
- Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- How Does It Work
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What Should I Expect
- Enjoy a narrated tour of Historic Downtown, Fort Nashborough, the State Capitol, The Parthenon, Vanderbilt University and Music Row. Your tour will also include entrance into the Ryman Auditorium - the Mother Church of Country Music, long time home of the Grand Ole Opry and recently voted the finest concert venue in the United States.
You will also tour the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. This 37 million dollar facility is a beautiful tribute to Country Music and the artists who have made it great.
- What's Included
- 3.5-hour Narrated Tour of Nashville via air-conditioned bus
- Admission to Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Admission to Ryman Auditorium for Self-Guided Tour
- Enjoy Nashville’s iconic areas including Historic Downtown District, Honky Tonk Row, and Music Row.
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Entry/Admission - Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ryman Auditorium
- Where Do I Go
Traveler pickup is offered