Best East Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Hike tickets
Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Best East Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Hike
Discover the natural beauty hidden just off Hawaii’s famed Hana Highway on a waterfalls and rainforest hike in east Maui. This 6- to 7-hour excursion takes you deep into one of Hawaii’s most popular valleys, where several waterfalls tumble within a short distance of one another. On this relaxed hike, take a dip into the pools located beneath the falls, clamor up columnar basalt rock formations to jump safely into the water, and enjoy a healthy lunch. Round-trip transport from your Maui hotel included.
- Cancellation Policy
- This event can be cancelled up to 4 days (96 hours) before the date.
- 7 hours (approx)
- Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- If hotel pick-up option is selected, YOU MUST provide your hotel information in the special requirements field at checkout. Failure to provide your hotel information may result in the loss of transportation.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (2 passengers minimum). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Maximum of 6 passengers per booking. For larger groups, please contact the supplier directly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- How Does It Work
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What Should I Expect
- Outfitted in a swimsuit, begin the journey from your hotel—if you’ve opted for round-trip transport—or meet your guide in the town of Kahului, where the Hana Highway begins. You’ll be driven to the entrance of the hiking area, which was selected for its heavy concentration of waterfalls. Your guide will lead you along streams to three or more of these breathtaking cascades, some more than 40-feet (12-meters) high. While many tourists flock to Hana Highway area for its scenic beauty, your local guide knows the best vantage points for appreciating the falls on your 2.5-mile (4-kilometer) hike.
The waterfalls are breathtaking from land, but they’re even better up close. Wade into any of the pools under the falls—depending on the season, some are calm enough to pass beneath. With advice from the guide, adventurous types can climb up to the nearby columnar basalt ledges and jump 10- to 15- feet (3- to 4.5-meters) into the water below. After exploring the waterfalls by both land and water, enjoy a healthy lunch of your selection of sandwiches, chips, fresh island fruit, cookies and water. Dry off from your time in the water before finishing your hike. A van will transport you back along the Hana Highway to your hotel.
- What's Included
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Where Do I Go
Select Maui hotels
Returns to original departure point