Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour tickets
Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour
Travel the famously spectacular Road to Hana in comfort and style on this luxury small-group tour. With a maximum of just up to eight-passengers in a customized, luxury Limo-Van, this full-day tour to Hana is the ultimate way to experience Maui's most famous road. On your leisurely journey, enjoy all the sights along the way and stop for multiple breaks to swim and relax. A professional guide, light morning snack and delicious picnic lunch top off this spectacular day trip!
- Cancellation Policy
- This event can be cancelled up to 4 days (96 hours) before the date.
- 10 hours (approx)
- Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bringing a bathing suit and towel is recommended
- Guests must be ambulatory. Walkers, Wheelchairs and/or Scooters, of any kind, are not permitted. Tour operator will deny participation to Guests arriving in or with wheelchairs, electric scooters and / or walkers. Guests with heart or respiratory conditions, oxygen tanks, or generators can not participate.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- How Does It Work
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What Should I Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
Experience the Hana Highway on this exclusive full-day expedition designed for just 8 guests. Stretch out aboard a luxurious air-conditioned Limo-Van. Refresh with a waterfall swim, visit a black sand beach, dine alfresco with a picnic luncheon at Hana Beach, and tour at a relaxed Maui-style pace
Duration: 10 hours
Pass By: Ho'okipa Beach Park, Hana Highway, Paia, Maui, HI 96779
A chance to catch a glimpse of Maui's North Shore Surfers and Windsurfers.
Stop At: Kaumahina State Wayside Park, Hana Hwy, Haiku, Maui, HI
Beautiful views of Keanae Peninsula, in the distance
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Upper Waikani Falls, Hana Highway, Maui, HI
Catch a glimpse of, just one, of the many waterfalls on this World Famous Scenic Drive.
Stop At: Ke‘anae Point, Maui, HI
Peaceful Taro fields, jagged lave rock jutting into the crystal blue Pacific, crashing surf - these are just a few of the amazing sights in this uniquely Hawaiian place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wai'anapanapa State Park, Hana Hwy. near mile marker 32, Hana, Maui, HI
Let the surf tickle your toes on the black sand beach at Wai’anapanapa State Park. The rugged volcanic coastline here offers solitude from urban life. Offering one-stop natural attractions including native hala, lava tube, natural stone arch, sea stacks, blow holes and perhaps capture a glimpse of a seabird or two.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pua'a Ka'a State Park, Hana Highway, Maui, HI
Bring bathing suits and towels to capture a lifetime memory of swimming in a freshwater pool under a cascading waterfall at Pua’a Ka’a State Park (weather and stream conditions permitting).
Duration: 30 minutes
- What's Included
- Light Morning Snack (If PICNIC option selected at checkout)
- Full run-of-menu Breakfast (If ULTIMATE option selected at checkout)
- Choose between a Picnic lunch on a black sand beach or a 4-Course luxury luncheon elegantly served at Travaasa Hana Hotel
- Ice-cold beverages
- Exclusive tour of Hana Tropical Gardens and nursery (if PICNIC option is selected)
- Swim breaks
- Professional, Hawai'i State Certified Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Where Do I Go
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pick-up and Return to your Resort / Hotel / Condominium / Timeshare / Harbor and/or private Residence.
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732