Key West Sunset Champagne Cruise tickets
Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Key West Sunset Champagne Cruise
Watch the famous Key West sunset on a 2-hour catamaran cruise. While you enjoy twilight views of the sea as the sun goes down, enjoy included wine, sparkling wine, beer, sangria or margaritas on board the boat. . As you sail through the water, admire views of the island with a cold beverage in hand — the perfect way to end a beautiful day in paradise.
- Cancellation Policy
- This event can be cancelled up to 4 days (96 hours) before the date.
- 2 hours (approx)
- Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- How Does It Work
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What Should I Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Meet for this Key West sunset Champagne cruise at the Key West Historic Harbor. Board one of the sister ships Sebago Cubed or Flyer and get acquainted with your captain and crew. As your boat sets sail, grab a drink of choice to get your evening started. Choose from beer, wine, Champagne, sangria, or soda. You can continue to refill your drink throughout your cruise.
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Your captain takes you to an area that is best for seeing the stunning views of the sunset. Along the way, you might also catch sight of a manatee or two that like to hang out in the area.
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
View historic Fort Zachary Taylor from the water as you sail by sipping your favorite beverage.
Pass By: Sunset Celebration, Mallory Square Dock, Key West, FL 33040
Enjoy the best seat in the house while viewing a famous Key West sunset.
Pass By: Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
Your Florida cruise ends back where it began at the Key West Historic Seaport.
- What's Included
- Beer, wine, sparkling wine, sangria, margaritas and soft drinks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Where Do I Go
205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point