Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter
Spend a beautiful Florida day out in the clear, blue waters on a snorkeling and dolphin-watching sailing excursion. Enjoy sailing on a roomy catamaran that books only to 14 passengers, spot wild dolphins hunting and playing with their babies, and snorkel shallow water coral reefs, wreck sights or the wildlife refuge - wherever the best conditions are from Mother Nature that day. The spacious catamaran offers plenty of room to relax, feel the sea breeze in your hair, enjoy light snacks and drinks, and have fun on the sparkling waters of Key West.
- Cancellation Policy
- There are no refunds accepted for this event.
- 4 hours (approx)
- Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests should bring a towel, sunscreen (no oil), hat, camera, sunglasses, dry bag for personal belongings, and a jacket in fall, winter, spring.
- Exclusive seating is limited to a maximum of 14 people on this 28 passenger sailing catamaran
- Cancellations due to weather: You will be issued a full refund in the event that the Captain decides to cancel your tour or activity due to weather.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- How Does It Work
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What Should I Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
Spend a day in the Florida sun (or shade), cruising through the perfect turquoise waters that surround Key West on the Echo, a spacious catamaran. Make your way to the historic Key West Seaport, in the center of old town. Walk along the HarborWalk, which goes around the water’s edge and leads straight to the Echo’s dock, behind Turtle Kraals restaurant. Board the Echo and begin your shore excursion at sea!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Catamaran Echo, 231 Margaret St at the Turtle Kraals Restaurant on the Harbor Walk, Key West, FL 33040-6639
The first stop of your Shallow-water Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter cruise is the wild dolphin playground, where you’ll see dolphins swimming, feeding, jumping, courting each other, playing and, if you’re lucky, caring for their babies. Keep your eyes peeled over the side of the Echo – the dolphins love to swim right alongside the boat.
Then it’s on to a shallow snorkeling stop, or just relax onboard in the shade with a cool drink. You’ll be taken to a spot with the day’s calmest, clearest conditions, and you’ll receive sanitized snorkeling equipment and excellent snorkeling instructions. The conditions will decide if you’ll stop at a nearby shallow-water wreck site, coral reef or sheltered wildlife refuge. Hop in for a snorkel in clear tropical water, which is home to more than 600 species of colorful fish, coral and other sea life.
After snorkeling, replenish with a tropical fruit tray, crunchy snacks, soft drinks, ice-cold beer and wine (for guests 21 and over) during the relaxing cruise back to Key West – all complimentary! The Captain will muster as much sailing out of the wind as possible that day, but twin engines will insure our timely return.
Duration: 4 hours
- What's Included
- Wild dolphin, sailing and snorkeling tour on the Echo
- Soft refreshments and a variety of snacks and fresh tropical fruit tray
- Drinks including premium beers and wines
- Snorkel equipment and snorkeling instruction
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Catamaran Echo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Where Do I Go
100 Margaret St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point